Mixkit Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that our contributors do the same. We also enforce a policy of terminating the upload rights of repeat infringers.
If you believe that any material posted to our site infringes your copyrighted works, please let us know. You may submit a notification of claimed infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
The notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (such as full name, address, phone number, email address).
- The following statements:
- I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The notification should be addressed to our Designated Copyright Agent, Envato Pty Ltd, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to 121 King St, Melbourne, Vic Australia 3000.